Men’s Recovery and Healing Retreats
Find the real man inside and bring him back happy and peaceful.
Retreats can be an opportunity for your deepest work.
To reach our deepest selves, we need an atmosphere of complete safety and support. Removing the ever-present distractions of everyday life and co-creating an arena of deep safety allows us explore the realms we otherwise keep hidden.
• Three beautiful days at a sacred retreat space
• Experience profound and enduring bonds and the healing power of a safe, supportive community
• Let go of old patterns and return with renewed empowerment for your life
• Cultivate a deeper and clearer body connection, grieve an old loss, release any fear or anger that’s been holding you back, get needed rest, and restore your sense of centeredness
• Learn new body-based tools for helping trauma, anxiety, addiction, and depression
• Learn how the body stores old emotional trauma and how it can safely release
Here's what past Retreat participants say:
Who Should Attend
• Men's Recovery and Healing Retreats are for anyone looking to deepen their inner emotional healing work.
• Men in 12-step and addiction recovery are frequent attendees, as we work on the traumas and deeper wounds that inform our addictive drives. Some retreats also include optional daily 12-step meetings.
Hear Ben's testimonial
of the recent retreat at
Elohee Center in the
Hear Michael's experience
at his first
Men's Healing Retreat
"The retreats for me added a critical missing piece to my recovery that helped transform me. I was unaware how much rage, grief and trauma was stored in my body and mind until it came out through this process. The first retreat was like an exorcism, releasing past demons. The five retreats since then have purged poison from my mind and heart. I feel lighter, happier, and my recovery made a quantum leap forward from the retreats. I have developed more compassion and empathy toward others in everyday life, plus made friends/brothers in recovery for a lifetime. The safe environment let me drop boundaries and release emotions blocked for decades. Meetings, therapy and stepwork are great but these retreats get to places inside me that nothing else can."
(dates coming soon!)
Limited to 12 participants
For more information or to sign-up, contact Kyle at email@example.com or 863-670-6059
November 9-12, 2023
For more information or to sign-up, contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-805-5240